Shy Deer Steppes Spirits in my head and they won't go
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
June is ignored, but only blinks owlishly in response. It isn't that the girl is used to being ignored, but she knows on the surface she isn't quite the same as other wolves. She gets looks sometimes. Never from her family, though, who know who she is at her core. Deep inside she is a different wolf entirely, a calm and collected and intelligent force of Humility, but on the outside she's only June, and only June is childish and a little slow. She is therefore not offended by Potema's lack of regard, as a child is often unoffended by anything, and readies herself to leave when at last the silver-and-white wolf utters a short, hey.

For a long moment, June stands in silence, maintaining a hawk's eye on the unusual she-wolf. She is quietly gathering her thoughts with slow sweeps of her mind, and it takes her a little longer than your average wolf to achieve, but eventually she opens her mouth and very quietly asks, "why do you look like that?" It's an innocent question, stated politely, as if June doesn't realize how rude it is to ask others why they look the way they do. It's presented as a 6 month old might present such a question, with a lack of hostility or judgment or assumption, in spite of the words themselves.
Messages In This Thread
Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 09, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 11, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 14, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:07 PM