Shy Deer Steppes Spirits in my head and they won't go
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
June doesn't know what "asinine" means—her sentence structure is complete now, but she's still worlds behind on her advanced vocabulary—but coupled with a sneer, it comes across hostilely and she shrinks back slightly. Her ears snatch at her scalp when Potema calls her a rabbit, but while a little startled at the response, she is unoffended. She is, however, very much confused by the accusation. June is many things that other wolves are not, and she is a little timid and supposes that's somewhat rabbit-ish, but as for twitchy, well, she doesn't know where that one's coming from at all. She doesn't twitch.

"I'm not a rabbit," she corrects Potema, again in that polite, quiet, lilting tone that suggests she isn't bothered by the other wolf's attitude. Potema isn't making a very nice first impression, but June thinks she must have her reasons for it. Her head tilts slightly to the left to betray her continued confusion about being named a rabbit, but she doesn't attempt to spur the conversation onward. It isn't that she's put off by Potema, because she isn't—her child-like innocence and naivety give her the ability to shrug off some of the meanest comments, depending on who they came from—but she has yet to grow out of awkwardly allowing a conversation to hang rather than carrying it.
Messages In This Thread
Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 09, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 10, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 10, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 11, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by Potema - April 14, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Spirits in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:07 PM