Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas had not been with Saena long enough to know all the details of what had transpired between the Maplewood and the Dragons, but he knew about Reek, and he knew the former alpha male had been coming around when he wasn't welcome. this, coupled with his cousin's obvious tension, was enough to place the boy on high alert -- he patrolled daily, keeping his nares flared for the scent of smoke and the grotto.

Saena's trio of cries split the air and the Mayfair boy found his father's speed within him, stride elongating into a swift canter that carried him to where their two pale leaders stood, his cousin roaming with obvious fear stricken upon her features. The other Phoenixes had gathered also -- Casmir's eyes cupped back against his skull. 

Esaro. what the fuck, man?! he thought wildly, angrily to himself, before his eyes found the old she-wolf he had met only a short time earlier. would she go to Reek? why wouldn't she come with them? but Casmir focused again on Saena -- they were leaving, and now. past the mountains. what was past the mountains?

but he had no time to think as his whitefurred cousin clutched a pup in her mouth and turned to lead them; without a single thought, the dark wolf stepped forward and gingerly lifted @Indra into his jaws. 

protect them at all costs.

with my life, he pledged fiercely, silently -- the faces of his father, his mother, his siblings flashed once before his mind's eye before he fell into step behind Saena.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Casmir - April 17, 2016, 11:38 AM