Phantom Hollow You never know the top till you get too low
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
He surprised her by dropping the subject, and the self-conscious Mitanni let out a relieved sigh. It was a better response than she'd been hoping for, and it encouraged her to stay and keep Orgin company if he was interested. By the way he tried to make conversation, stumbling a little over his words, she assumed he did, and encouragingly she ventured a few slow steps closer, still trying to hide her limp.

"Trades?" she asked, confused for a second or two, but realization quickly came to her. Trades. The odd jobs the pack were singularly focused on. "I've been working on my scouting," Mitanni answered, "and hunting too. Birds are a challenge, so I've taken an interest in them." She smiled just a little, tentative but still a reflection of her common good humor. Slowly she was beginning to relax and her true nature was beginning to come through.

Her head leaned just slightly, indicating her curiosity, and she asked thoughtfully, "You've chosen trades too?"
Messages In This Thread
You never know the top till you get too low - by Orgin - April 05, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: You never know the top till you get too low - by Mitanni - April 17, 2016, 06:56 PM