Blackfoot Forest I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
the woman noticed her and paddled closer, then lifted free of the water. hosannah watched as the fluid drained from her body. she saw the rivulets pulling at the fringes of her coat and studied the woman's figure, finding it pleasing to her eye. she looked away while liri dried herself off in part to avoid the errant splatter of the distant drips and in part because it was indecent of her to watch — the woman was bathing after all — but soon enough the pale woman was drifting closer, and her voice carried.

i was paired to him, yes, hosannah confirmed this without issue; she did correct the phrasing a little, as the term liri used was far more vulgar within the red woman's mind. they had not yet done anything; their union was only a spoken one. until consummation, hosannah considered herself a free agent. the topic slipped away from the matches briefly (much to the joy of the zealot) and she smiled sweetly to her friend.

it is healing well. i am thankful to have your help. perhaps if i had found this place sooner... oh, but she trailed off there, finding her tone lilting with a subtle sadness. perhaps it was best to focus on aaron's arrangements after all. with a curious tilt to her sharp face, hosannah queried the woman. what of your match? is your man well chosen? of course hosannah only assumed that each woman had been spoken for at this point.
Messages In This Thread
I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by Síff - April 16, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by RIP Hosannah - April 18, 2016, 02:30 AM