Lost Creek Hollow He doesn't know when to give up
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
As far as patients went, Shikoba was a rather well-behaved one. Harlyn gave a sympathetic whine as she worked, noting the obvious discomfort she was putting her packmate through. It was hard for Harlyn as a friend to cause this kind of pain, but the healer in her did not let it bother her. Hurting was better than dying.

Once she finished with the cuts upon her face, she moved her muzzle towards the wounds on the rest of her body. They were ugly, and definitely needed her attention as well, but they were not nearly as concerning as the others which needed to be tended to immediately. Harlyn moved her muzzle to Shikoba's and she ran her tongue across the woman's nose a few times, not to tend to a wound, but to offer some comfort before she stood to her full height.

"I need to fetch medicine for you," Harlyn told her, concern evident in her tone, "I know of a place nearby where it was growing last Autumn, though I haven't been there recently to know if it has returned. If it isn't there, I may be gone a while..." The alpha frowned, casting her gaze into the woods as if by some miracle, someone trusted would show up to look after Shikoba while she was gone. But there was no one. Harlyn was well aware that she was alone in this.

"I need you to find your strength, Shikoba," Harlyn said, leaning down and positioning herself alongside the woman, "I need to get you further from the borders, to someplace safe. We will not go far, I promise. I just can't leave you out here, unprotected. Please, my friend. I know you can do this, and I will help you every step."  She waited then, gazing steadily at her gamma.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - April 12, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Harlyn - April 15, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - April 15, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Harlyn - April 18, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - April 18, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Harlyn - April 20, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - April 21, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Harlyn - April 26, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - April 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Harlyn - May 01, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: He doesn't know when to give up - by Shikoba - May 01, 2016, 10:16 PM