Blackfoot Forest I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
she had not been so cautious with her expressions, or perhaps liri was just that astute - either way, hosannah knew to take more care with herself. she did not wish to discuss what ailed her, but the woman was kind. hosannah trusted that their conversation would not be shared among the others of the pack.

to be truthful, i worry, she offered up first. i am a devout woman — i have a faith, and i wonder often if this faith will be accepted here. my people have similar marriage arrangements but, and here she takes a careful breath, seemingly to compose herself. it requires consummation within the fortnight. i have no qualms with that, but i do not know my husband. i do not know a thing about him and... i worry, i think he may find me.. troublesome in my ways.

it took some skill to avoid details about her faith, and if asked she would evade — but for now hosannah looked to her friend plainly, seeking answers. they were both in the same boat so-to-speak; both were new wives to young men that they barely knew. liri appeared to be trusting of the way of her leader, but it was hosannah that doubted mortal man.
Messages In This Thread
I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by Síff - April 16, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: I spend my nights dancing with my own shadow - by RIP Hosannah - April 21, 2016, 06:19 PM