Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
Tagging @Reek for visibility in case Ryan wants to reference the howl in any threads (or if any LSG wolves are wandering close enough to hear it.) To make sense of the timeline, it happens after this thread which is set around the 25th, so this is technically forward-dated to around the 28th or 29th.

The night was warm and the air slick with humidity because of the excessive heat of the spring day - like summer had come early - and though she had only just fallen to sleep, Tavi was roused by all manner of strangeness. At first she thought it was only a dream. An after-image of a nightmare burned in to her psyche because of the thickness of the air. She startled awake but was slow to move, and as she shifted, Tavi felt a wetness that did not make any sense. There was a dampness on her underside, with the fur of her groin wet and tangled; she was immediately cognitive, her mind sharp with concern, and struggled to inspect herself as thoroughly as she could in the dark. The smell rising from her nether region was pungent to say the least — and as she curled inward in order to position herself (quite awkwardly) to reach with her snout at her belly, she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. It radiated outward from her belly with such ferocity that her body uncurled and she, panicked now beyond anything she had ever felt before, thought of only one thing: the babies. Whatever discharge had come out of her was forgotten, because there was a distinct pain inside of her that rolled and ebbed like a tide, and all Tavi could think was is it time? and i'm not ready --- so she cast back her head and loosed a panicked howl for @Warbone, for help, for anyone, her desperation apparent as she struggled to her feet only to gag and fall back again.
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM