Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Pop in whenever Warbone~

When she stood up the pain eased, but did not vanish entirely. She did not stay standing for long and did not notice the ebb of the cramping. Once Tavi was back down she felt the great desire to gag, because the pain hit her belly and caused it to react. When it flipped she sucked in a breath, when it flopped she had to clench her teeth to stop a wave of sickness from rolling up her throat. She struggled as she sat there, clearly in some kind of distress, and was attempting to lay back down when the dark figure emerged — her first thought upon hearing a stranger's voice was to snap at them, which she did without hesitation.

Then, when he was a little closer and she could see the gleam of his eyes, her mind went to Reek — how could it not? — and she was reminded of the vague terror of her dream from ages ago. The sight of many teeth in the dark trying to grab at every piece of her and steal them away - of Reek taking, taking, taking, being made of many faces. Tavi let out a frightened bellow as she twisted her body, and yet... The sensation in her abdomen slowed down, then came to an abrupt stop just as she fell on to her right side.

She was panting and furious, but mostly because of how terrifying the experience was. With a small gasp and a flick of her tongue across her lips, she tried to explain herself — or apologize. I.. I don't understand, was all she managed at first, flustered by the entire ordeal, although it had been brief. It hurt, and.. and I was awake, the babies — she didn't know what to do and that scared her even more; in her haste to explain Tavi attempted to lurch to her paws, but as soon as she deviated from the laying position the pain welled in her abdomen again fiercely. She buckled with an instantaneous roar, — ow, ow, it hurts — mmnn.. make it stop, as she gasped this from her mouth, Tavi fell back upon her haunches and ducked down, as if hiding in the shadows cast by the willow trees would help in some manner.
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM