Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Her snapping didn't do much to scare him away. It was typical for a pregnant woman, therefore he wasn't angry at her for doing it. Trick would have probably done the same if he were in her position. She was sick, that was for sure. And what was that smell? No time for questions, he had to act fast, with or without the rest of the pack. Where was Kunkun when you needed her? 

He just stood there, dumbfounded, as the woman in front of him was panting, struggling to make some kind of pain stop. But he couldn't help for as long as she didn't tell him what was hurting so bad. He dearly hoped the puppies she was carrying weren't popping out, for she didn't look like she had taken any herbs. This was stressing him out. What angered him was that she didn't follow his orders. She just kept moving. Uuugh, females. He watched her tremble, and with a light shake of his head in disapproval, he stepped closer. He didn't know if she would like it, but she needed to calm the fuck down so that he could help.

I can't if you don't stop moving. He almost growled, but with a pinch of concern in his voice. Where does it hurt? May I come closer? He asked. He needed answers, needed them quite badly if he were to help her. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM