Hushed Willows I pulled in to Nazareth
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
HEART ATTACK COMMENCE xP
Also, Marie, although Trick may not have met her, he would know of Tavi's existence in the pack as per the announcements ^^ WB informed everyone that she was there, but also mentioned to keep their distance.

Warbone's tardiness had everything to do with his position within the territory when the call reached him, and nothing at all to do with how fast he moved to reach her— because for a wolf his size, he moved as if the wind carried him, and the dexterity he presented to the obstacles in his path would beset an Olympian. His energy was nearly spent by the time he arrived, but spotting Trick near the bowed form of Octavia sent a spike of adrenaline coursing his veins, and the titan had to use all his strength to come to a complete stop on the scene, and his angry body flashed teeth and ire in the black wolf's direction, forcing him to either jump back or get bitten.

Some part of his brain was aware that Trick was only here for assistance, but his instinct was to drive the male from their immediate space. He might lament on his actions later, but his rage-covered uncertainty could not be questioned in this moment. Fear made Warbone violent, and he was most certainly afraid for the well-being of his charge. Bristling, though trying to calm in the face of the pregnant mother, he remained near enough to touch, but was cautious to do so himself. Wolves in pain were not often great cuddlers.

"Octavia, I am here. Shhh... Breathe. Are they coming? What can I do?" He murmured near her, reassuring but urgent. The severity of the situation was not lost on him, though he was conscious that she needed someone less hysteric than herself to ground the mood the situation. His grey face snapped towards Trick, if he still remained. Should he have something for the pain? "You claim at every chance given that you are a healer," he barked, taking out his frustration on the only available body he felt that he could; "do something!" Anything.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 03:15 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 AM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Warbone - April 23, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - April 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by Trick - April 23, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: I pulled in to Nazareth - by RIP Tavi - May 11, 2016, 06:19 PM