Hushed Willows my heart is my armor
85 Posts
Ooc —
Just realized they haven't interacted at all

Kunik slept fitfully the night before, a strange sense of foreboding deep in her bones. It was rarely wrong, the strength of her dread leading her to be worried. She was up before many of the others, rising from where she chose to sleep close to the other females and far from the scoundrel called Trick.

Leaving the Crook, she found herself eyeing the sky with worry, the storm clouds in the distance just didn't seem right. Something was off she just didn't know what. 

Spotting the woman called Octavia, she made her way to her cautiously. Octavia was like to be moody or snappish from her advancing pregnancy and Kunik did not wish to set off a soon to be mother's ire. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, she happened to glance past Octavia and spot the brightly colored insect that closely resembled a grasshopper.

Before it could leap away, Kunik pounced. She squished it with a slight crunch, examining the dead bug closely. Glancing at Octavia worriedly she gestured to the Crook, the swarm moving closer on the horizon. "Go, quickly!"
The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death. 
Messages In This Thread
my heart is my armor - by RIP Tavi - April 27, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: my heart is my armor - by Kunik - April 27, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: my heart is my armor - by RIP Tavi - April 27, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: my heart is my armor - by Kunik - April 29, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: my heart is my armor - by RIP Tavi - April 29, 2016, 02:02 PM