Big Salmon Lake do my patriotic chore
Banned
48 Posts
Ooc — Kiir/Ryl
Ashmedai's fish - 5 and above, for skill and experience as well as observation 16

Ashmedai said nothing, only watching in seriousness as the boy took his chances with the water. He was... certainly more reckless than himself, watching only until he saw the first glimmer of something that might be a fish, then immediately pushed his head in, hoping for a lucky catch. In fact, Ash was surprised that he had even gotten anything at all. The child probably had incredibly fast reflexes, but that seemed normal for the hyperactive youngsters. The sign of teeth in the tail meant that indeed been lucky, for they were in the tail and not the body.

But he gave only a curt nod as befitting his newly christened station as a tutor, motioning for Dingo to drop the thing and get back. He did so, and Ash nodded again. Did you plan your strategy? He questioned next, steel blue eyes carefully watching the boy. You got your fish, but it might just have as easily slipped out of your jaws.

Ashmedai turned his gaze back to the water, watching the still pool as the boy had earlier. The only difference was that he'd been waiting for the fish to make reappearances even though he stood for longer.

Watch the fish. If it continually comes back, you know you have a sure meal. 

The man watched a bit more, then suddenly threw himself forward, securing his jaws around the fish, then bringing his head out. It wasn't exactly around the body - the head had been severed when teeth had cut clean through and the fish was currently leaking blood into the lake. That works, I guess Ash mumbled, then dropped the fish down. It was food, either way.
Messages In This Thread
do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 25, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - April 28, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - April 28, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Dingo - May 01, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: do my patriotic chore - by Ashmedai - May 23, 2016, 05:58 AM