Neverwinter Forest When I'm with you
252 Posts
Ooc —
Nonsense filled her brain. Utter nonsense. And his face! And desire. Wordless desire for things she had never before experienced. Her love for Scimitar had always been innocent and sweet, and now a new sort of passion entered her mind and caused her body to set aflame. His words were not truly heeded, or heard, but the questioning tone was answered with a look and a desirous smile. Hmmm, was the only intelligible thing she could produce. Heat? It did not process, though she had heard it. In one ear, out the other. It couldn't possibly be! And she paused long enough to think on what he said, and she dreamed of it, and murmured with a little gasp, Children of our own! Consequences were thought little of. She was in a world of dreams, and she moved to press herself all over her mate. Yes! Though if it were an answer to his question, or the answer to her own words and desires, there was no knowing.

His kiss was met with a hundred needful ones from her. Eshe was inexperienced here, and she looked to him with eyes full of want. What was it? What did she need? Ah, but he would know, he always did! He, her love, her handsome and perfect love! She drew in close and pressed her nose to him, looking into his eyes with lids weighed down with lust. I love you! She breathed against his lips, tail waving wildly, flinging her scent across the wood.
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 27, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - April 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 27, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - April 29, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - April 29, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - May 11, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Eshe RIP - May 19, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Scimitar - May 27, 2016, 11:30 AM