Phantom Hollow Call him Judas if you want, but he did it for reasons much older than silver
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice sighed softly. The meeting could wait, for the damage had already been done. She had little time, but enough to tell a stranger something. I don't have much, I'm afraid, but there is nothing I can do at this point. She spoke, a soft, worried voice and a scarred face looking at the floor. How was Burke doing? Was he taking this alright? Would this be the last blow in his balloon before he would burst? Would he come to her? So many questions and so much trouble on the pregnant woman's mind wasn't at all good for her head ache.

We have many neighbors. In the north-west direction is a pack. In the mountains all the way to somewhere West you'll find Moonspear. South, there is a pack led by a friend of mine, though it is a bit far. on your journey there, the smell of pack on your left paw will be stronger too, though I don't know any members of that pack personally so be wary. She decided not to speak of the Brotherhood, knowing how it might be dangerous with Nemesis having gone crazy and Burke on the verge of collapsing himself - In Malice's eyes-. That's all I know. I think the bugs will last for a few days more, and all that'll be left is bug bodies and a wasteland. She added, sad that this beautiful piece of land had to be destroyed by mother nature. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)