Phantom Hollow Call him Judas if you want, but he did it for reasons much older than silver
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
We all hope so... Malice murmured, almost defeated by the fact that almost all plant life had been destroyed. She was rather optimistic, but she found it hard to be happy today or the days to come. It seemed as if God just wanted to put as much drama into her life as possible. It was thrilling, yet tiring and saddening.

At the other's question, Malice only knew of 2 who seemed nice. First choice would probably be the one of my friend, Sebastian. He seemed really nice, and I'm sure that if he won't let you in, he'll help you out with finding a new home. Don't know the name of the pack though, I'm sorry. She explained, not mentioning Burke or any really personal information about Seb himself. Second goes to Moonspear. I've met one of their leaders, and she was alright. Don't know if they are looking for members, but you can always try. She explained briefly. She couldn't send the other to their closest neighbors, for they seemed rather rude to be honest. Sure, they hadn't done anything yet, but when Malice had called out to them, no one came.

Right, if that's all, I really need to get back. It was nice meeting you, uuhhh... She said, hinting that it would be nice for her to tell her name.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)