Sunbeam Lair Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
No problem! I assume they're on the roof? If not, please tell me and I will change it :)

She awoke, oh God, she was even more beautiful in the dim light of the moon shining inside the cave. Jolon nodded. Oh yeah, he was fine, despite the feeling his heart could explode any minute now. His heart was almost like a fragile clock, even though he didn't know what a clock was. The clock of his heart had caught fire, now blazing so bright one could see the light if they only looked close enough. He wanted to be her guide, lead her to better days. She just had to follow the ticking sounds of his clock heart.

She nudged him, silently requesting for them to go elsewhere. Jolon followed without saying a word, his cheeks red, his knees weaker with every step he took. Oh, his fiery little sprite. She was an arsonist, a breath-taking one. He sat down, the weight of Ezimette against his shoulder, his head making it's way to hers to rest it there. He grinned, not believing they were sitting like this under the light of the moon. It wasn't forbidden. My little sprite, I have something to confess... He spoke, his voice low, his breath steady.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Close your eyes, everything is going to be just fine - by Jolon - May 01, 2016, 07:56 AM