Sleeping Dragon Define Me
2 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Joining 
Syri had been travelling now almost a month but she could feel she was getting close. Besides, the directions Verc had given her had been very clear and precise. She tentavely approached the border of the pack she had been told was called Sleeping Dragon or Drageda. She was a tad nervous but at the same time she wasnt. It hadn't been too long since she had seen Thurin or even Seregryn or Gavriel. It had only been a matter of months.

She hoped that Thurin would be happy to hear the news of her pack was taken well back at Trigeda and she also hoped that Thurin might be willing to offer Syri a home here in Drageda. Things were not the same back at Trigeda with the pack having dissolved and she wanted to be of better service here. She paused near the borders but not trespassing and howled calling for the alphas as well as the other wolves who had lived in Sea/Trigeda. She would be happy to reunite with some of them again.

She sat at borders head low and ears tucked in case the reception was not warm. She may be familiar with these wolves but she still remained respectful. 

This post felt awkward. I promise they won't all be this bad XD @Thuringwethil @Gyda @Seregrýn @Gavriel
Messages In This Thread
Define Me - by Syri - May 03, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Define Me - by Seregrýn - May 03, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Define Me - by Syri - May 16, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Define Me - by Seregrýn - May 16, 2016, 06:14 PM