The Sentinels crawlersout
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I have no idea how much she really knows about what happened in Saltwinter, but she feels betrayed by him leaving at all. Feel free to let me know how much she might actually know!

In truth, she had been glad of her loneliness, of the time she spent with her sister and brother since Tachyon's return. Between that painful experience and the destruction of Donnelaith, Eilidh had little time for anything else. The world spun on, blighted as it was, and she continued her healing and storing up whatever medicinal knowledge the gods served her. These days it was little and less, and she wondered at their absence. Had they fled when the locusts had descended?

After a long moment of silent contemplation, she dropped her nose to regular level and opened her eyes. At first her expression was a vision; serene, quiet. Her green gaze lingered upon the shadows for a moment longer, enjoying the warmth of the sun, before she noticed a figure in the vicinity. Her calm snapped immediately, but instead of yelling or causing a scene, she simply stood up, ice flowing through her veins, and promptly turned a shoulder on him. She had helped him when he returned, sure, but now was a different matter. Now she didn't know what to think of the confusion that swirled within. Eilidh walked away, feeling foolish as anger, sadness, love, loss, and a million other variations battled against her iron will.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 06, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Tachyon Sr - May 06, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 06, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Tachyon Sr - May 11, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: crawlersout - by Eilidh - May 15, 2016, 05:53 PM