Hushed Willows Necation
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
"Fine, fine," he grumbled to Trick's continued insistence, though he had already agreed to the treatment. Warbone's ears lifted at the mention of the wait, and he thought he didn't mind as it gave him time to come down further from the high of his violent kill. "I will be here," he assured the inky ravenwolf, moving forward to give him a fond lick on the forehead before watching him disappear into the undergrowth. He appreciated all his wolves, no matter the amount of time they had been with him, he saw them all as companions. His loved ones. Until further notice...

He watched the spot Trick had disappeared for a while, before turning to the dead wolverine. He sniffed the brown body, nosing it a few times before taking a decent bite of it. Wolverine certainly had a harsher taste than normal prey— harnessing the distinct tang of a born predator— so while he did not particularly enjoy the meat, he felt it should not go completely to waste. After eating his fill, he lay down a few feet away, and began to lick his scratched forelegs clean.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 21, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - April 22, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: Necation - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 08, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Necation - by Trick - May 09, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Necation - by Warbone - May 15, 2016, 03:24 PM