Hushed Willows In a long black veil she cries over my bones.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace shied back from Tavi's scolding, limping a few feet backwards with her dark ears pinned. Her golden eyes were nervous, hurt, and she spat the leaves at the alphas stormy paws before scrambling off another couple feet. The russet female had no wishes to quarrel with the head of any pack again, especially the one who led her; even if she would follow Warbone over Octavia. Grace knew of this she wolf, after all, but not much. She only knew that she'd been the Beta of her first pack, Pheonix Maplewood, before running off with Reek, the alpha male and Saena's baby daddy. Why she hadn't stayed with Reek, as alpha, she would never know.... And she didn't really want to. Whether she liked it or not, Tavi was now her alpha. Seeing as she'd never really done any harm to Grace herself, there was no problem. 
       "B-Borage."
She kept her golden eyes away from the alpha, especially nervous: she wasn't used to aggression from a female, and it seemed to open a whole new world of worries. 
                    "It'll help your milk flow. I-I have more if you need it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: In a long black veil she cries over my bones. - by Grace - May 08, 2016, 07:21 PM