Greatwater Lake You're the prince of the playground
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The dragoness' entry into the unclaimed land had presented for her no trouble. She was not near enough to the borders to be considered a threat, it seemed, and it appeared that she'd not be of any trouble unless her body found itself within the woman's claim. Asterr could respect that, of course, for she was not fond of unwelcomed guests entering her own land. It was, perhaps, the greatest display of disrespect that any being could perform for the leaders of said area. "You have my word that I will never cross into your land, nor is there a high chance that I might ever get close enough to even try," the yearling stated, giving her word. It was a statement she would forever honour, not only to offer to herself safety, but also to ensure no metaphorical lines were crossed. To be cast into a war was not something she could view herself as enjoying, for the well-being of her tribe would be threatened. It was better—and preferred—if neither party were to close in on the other's homeland.

Asterr's query was answered, the fact that the woman knew the male she'd met some time ago revealed. The leader of the stranger's home had sired her doppelgänger, or such was what she'd assumed given the wording of the other's sentence. The information explained a lot, she noted, but no verbal comment was made. Rather, a short nod was given, ensuring her that the words had not gone unheard. Yet, there had not been the stopping point of their exchange, the boy's absence being made known. "I see," the younger murmured, considering how she might use that information. "I had informed him that I might request his presence again someday, but I suppose today is simply not meant to be that day. Another time, perhaps, I will seek him out." It was not a warning of her future arrival, really, but a harmless notice. To show up unannounced was not a thought that appealed to her, and so she hoped that sharing her plans with the obsidian woman before her might eliminate the chances of that happening.

Towards her a question was then directed, it being in regards to her home. Towards the mountain range she'd pointed her muzzle, tilting it in the direction she'd come from to offer a general area of her claim. "On the other side of that range, a grand cavern can be found within the side of the mountain," the dragoness answered. "Upon it lies my claim, and within it lives my tribe." Asterr rather enjoyed her home, even if it had not been the first one she'd settled into. Quickly had it acquired her love, and for eternity would she cherish its existence.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 25, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - March 27, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - March 30, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - April 01, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - April 09, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - May 07, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Asterr - May 09, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: You're the prince of the playground - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 06:29 PM