Hushed Willows In a long black veil she cries over my bones.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The alpha wasn't happy, she could tell, but obviously her need to help Tamborine overruled her doubts. Grace watched her eat a few leaves, and she finally voiced a doubt. The yearling was happy to oblige, perhaps hoping to gain any good side of the female. Overall, she was just hopeful to make one more bond with someone.
       "I'm not sure how or why they do it, but eating them will give you a little extra milk. Nova used it when she had puppies, and said they'd saved more than one litter; both hers and other females she'd helped."
The russet female wasn't sure where the two stood or even if they'd ever officially met, for Nova hadn't told her adopted daughter of their run-ins. She wasn't sure what the elders opinion would mean to her, but it was one she usually fell back on because she was one of the only people ever to teach her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In a long black veil she cries over my bones. - by Grace - May 09, 2016, 07:33 PM