Hushed Willows In a long black veil she cries over my bones.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her comparison of Nova to a snow cone made her giggle, and she was glad Tavi had eaten all the leaves. This is easier than I thought. She'd expected the alpha to put up more of a fuss, and her next comment didn't at all surprise her. Again, she tried to think of things that would make it taste better. Blood of prey was another one she'd been taught, which was a little more likely to find than a nest. 
         "Ill think up something. Lemme know when you need more, and I'll bring you some. Hopefully, I have enough to last through.... Well, however long this lasts."
The yearling meant the famine, of course, the stripped land; she didn't need to say it aloud. The stormy woman apologized, which WAS a surprise to Grace. She smiled, golden eyes gleaming.
                         "Glad to be of help, Octavia. To you, Tamborine, and the rest of the pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: In a long black veil she cries over my bones. - by Grace - May 11, 2016, 06:56 PM