Emberwood my smile's an open wound.
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr didn't bother to sit for his meal, simply crunched it down in a few moments. Whit was already off on his second, and after shaking out his thick pelt, took off parallel with the pale man. It took him a little longer to track down another one, but when he did, this one he decided to stalk. It was a little smaller than the last, but food was food. It detected him too late, and he slapped it dazed with a paw before snapping it up and crushing it beneath his jaws. He didn't particularly care if he was eating bone, just made sure to chew it up well. 
These frogs must have been more stupid than the one's in his old home, because not more than a few yards in the same direction did he find another one singing on a rock. Easy prey, yet again. He made quick work of again stalking through the mud, snowy paws not so snowy anymore, and leaping after it. This one managed to fling itself off the stone and further off, but the long-legged male managed to catch the fat thing in his own jump from the hard surface. This one, he took the time to rip apart and pick the meat from, after taking it back to the stone to dine.
Messages In This Thread
my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 16, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 26, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 27, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 27, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 28, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 02, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - May 03, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 07, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - May 08, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 17, 2016, 08:07 PM