Silvertip Mountain Poke the bear
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The male was gracious and accepted Steady's apology without a worry. He promised that his own story wouldn't end the same way as Mara Susi's, but Steady was smart (cynical?) enough to know that no one could make that promise. Maybe something would happen to him here that would chase him of, or maybe someone would lure him away to another pack. But, Steady could not continue to make the effort to worry about it. If it did happen, he would deal with it then. Be that as it may, just listen to Krypton. She wouldn't lead you astray, he advise when the other male admitted he deserved some of what he got on the borders. 

Phocion could obviously see that Steady needed rest, and it made Steady wonder if he looked as bad as he felt. I'm glad you came over, he admitted to him. But, you're right, I need some rest. Keep an eye on the border, specifically where the other pack and we share borders. They've never stepped over, but you never know, he instructed. Let me know if you have any issues, he said, before turning and continuing his search for a place to rest. He would find it, and would sleep, but it would be plagued with nightmares and worries.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 22, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 22, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 23, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Poke the bear - by Phocion - May 26, 2016, 12:51 AM