Sleeping Dragon i want a eulogy while my body is still warm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Another viability tag. 8)

Nothing slows down. Her heart beat doubles, her growl increases, and her lips curl even am higher to reveal her teeth. However, her glazed over gaze remains, despite joe fast everything changes, but she knows on some baser level that something is wrong and she has to get rid of it. There isn't time to register the threat, pushing herself forward for the elimination.

Stepping out from the shade of the tree, the moon shines down and she catches a small flash of red. Her eyes widen, and blink a few times, and the glossy look fades away into new realization. Thuringwethil shakes her head, then looks around for the threat only to realize there had never been one at all. While her mind slowly catches up to reality, she begins to pick apart the differences between dreams and reality.

Her breath quickens and her panic only changes into... more panic. She swallows a lump that formed in her throat and her fur relaxes, stammering back a few steps to put distance between them as if she is afraid of what she might do. The lack of control takes a moment to register as, now separate, she recollects her dream. She gives herself another moment, but it is not long before she speaks through strained breathing: "Why di—"

Unsure of exactly what had happened, she tries again, "I... I have to go."

Her next, maybe even her first, coherent thought is that she needs to find @Magpie.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want a eulogy while my body is still warm - by Antumbra - May 31, 2016, 06:12 PM