Hushed Willows Hello, I'm the Rookie
I'd rather be strong and wrong than weak and right
24 Posts
Ooc —
Captain whipped around at the sudden noise, her ears pinned back and a cautious growl rumbling in her throat. Her pale blue gaze scanned the approaching wolf with hesitance, only relaxing when the threat had passed. Oh, Teagan. Captain dipped her head politely, shifting her gaze to a respectful demeanor before resuming her defeated stance, glancing back at the water with a frustrated hrrmph. "Yeah, that's me. Captain." She rolled the word around on her tongue, contemplating what strange urge led her deceased parents to select such a name. She watched as the male took a seat within reasonable range and, in one swift movement, had a small fish squirming in his claws.

"Whoa." She gazed at the fish in amazement. He had made it look so easy. Her optics fluttered over to find Teagan grinning deviously. She offered a good-natured smirk in reply, turning to face the creek with a new sense of vigor. You've got this, Cap. Can't let a boy like that beat you. Motivated by her little self-peptalk, she mimicked Teagan and scooped her paw into the water. Her paw resurfaced with nothing but fresh, cool water. Darn. Captain turned towards Teagan, managing to sling some droplets at him in the process, and frowned mischeviously. "You used magic. That's the only explanation."
There is a difference between
knowing the path and walking the path.
[Image: 334istd.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mzlbao.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 01, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 02, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 02, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 06:30 PM