Blacktail Deer Plateau Who the hell is bucky
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel paused for a second, ignoring Captain to look her over. She had grown too, her blonde tinged fur was less fluff and was now slick and shiny. She was still deathly strong, she had always been one that he could count on for a good spar. He sniffed at her chest fur, went a circle around her, then went back to sit down in front. Yes this was Cap. What? I learned that move from no one, I made it up myself. And you forget I'm a soldier... I could destroy you in a snow fight! He teased her, his face breaking into a huge smile. Then she got into more serious questions.

She talked about how much he'd grown, and asked how he was. What should he say about his pack? Tell the truth? They had been close, but he didn't really like opening up about that kind of thing. Maybe someday he could find more trust in her. You've grown too! Yeah I'm fine. Starved, but fine. My pack, well I left the bluff. He stopped there, avoiding her gaze for a moment, clearly not wanting to go in depth on the matter. He looked back up quickly, not wanting to spoil the joyful mood. What about you? Where have you been. I haven't seen you since the incident. By the incident, he was referring to her pack moving away after her cousin's killing. Yeah, like that wasn't gonna spoil the mood or anything.
Messages In This Thread
Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 03, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 03, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 04, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Captain - June 04, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Who the hell is bucky - by Ezekiel - June 05, 2016, 02:15 PM