Hushed Willows Hello, I'm the Rookie
I'd rather be strong and wrong than weak and right
24 Posts
Ooc —
Captain perked her ears, her gaze wide and curious. "That's all?" Geez, I've got this. Her tail swaying anxiously behind her, the sandy-blonde female crouched near the bank's edge and peered into the luminous water below. "Easy." She murmured, half to herself. She was experienced enough to know not to let her shadow drop over the fish. 

Captain hovered there, frozen in position, lashes fluttering as her optics rapidly scanned the swift prey below. C'mon, Cap. C'mon. In one fast movement, the female swiped her paw into the water. She had aimed somewhat to the top right of her target, as it both followed the corner and edged away from the other fish.

The horrified creature darted away, dodging her paw by mere inches. In a wild attempt to save the catch, Captain dipped in her other paw and snagged her claws in front of it's path. Her muzzle just barely brushed the top of the water as the rest of her upper-body splashed along. When she managed to scrunch herself back into the bank (particularly trying not to get any more wet than she already was), she held up her prize with a satisfied grin. "Hah. Two paws."
There is a difference between
knowing the path and walking the path.
[Image: 334istd.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2mzlbao.gif] - 1 2 3 4 5
Messages In This Thread
Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 01, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 02, 2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Teagan - June 02, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Hello, I'm the Rookie - by Captain - June 02, 2016, 06:30 PM