Cerulean Cape O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yummy in the tummy!

Steady had been patrolling the borders when he caught the faint smell of Phocion. The trail was a little old, but not old enough not to follow. Steady had no reason to follow his new pack mate, other than curiosity and maybe the hope of finding something to eat.

So, he followed the trail that lead towards the ooean. When he arrived, his gaze caught sight of Phocion, a bird between his legs, and licking his shoulder. Steady trotted over, his tail wagging at the sight of the plump bird. 

Looking to Phocion, he grinned. Great job! he exclaimed, before his gaze shifted to his shoulder. Are you okay? he asked.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 07:22 PM