Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The dark wolf ducked his muzzle, his own smile lighting his features up and she felt herself relax then – the ease of natural conversation soon overtaking any silly stumbles she had previously made when her meal had slipped from her grasp.

The question stirred an awkward silence for only a moment – at least until the girl wrapped her thoughts on how she could answer his question. “Yes – his daughter,” she decided, wondering if he assumed that meant Eshe was her mother. “Allure,” she introduced then, drifting away from the subject of Scimitar. Uncertain how to respond that her father had left her mother behind with their latest litter in favor of his new wife, she instead captured her eyes upon his actions – and purposely gaped as his own catch was made with ease. “Luck?!” Hardly! She cast him a playful frown, shifting her slender form to stride closer to him, her own gaze drifting between him, his capture and the waters. “Teach me?” Having lived upon two mountains, a grove, and a forest, it had only been the Caldera where she might have honed her fishing skills.. and she had not stayed there long enough to do so.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my hands have been broken so many times - by Allure - June 08, 2016, 06:38 AM