Moonspear Is it worth the price you'd pay?
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia was starving.
Having survived on only scraps and bones for about a week now, she was thinnest of the pack. Seeming to have made enemies with Judas, or at least a mutual dislike, she was surviving on almost nothing. So when she was roused by her stupour by the black form of Dash and the tang of fish, she was elated. She knew that wolfing down the fish might cause her to simply throw it back up, so she ate it as slowly as she could, piling the larger boned at her side to gnaw on later. The sweet marrow inside would sustain her for a while longer. The fish, she realized, was her best meal in...well, ever. 

She smiled at Dash, it was sincere. Though she harboured a hatred for the other Moonlight wolves, Dash was the one who had been kind to her through all this. His refusal to call her Filth was a strong part of her reason for liking him. "Thank you" she said, and it was probably the most meaningful thank-you she had said in a long time. For the first time in days, hunger had dulled from the sharp raiser it had been.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Is it worth the price you'd pay? - by Althaia - June 19, 2016, 09:44 AM