Silvertip Mountain Just save it!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
They hadn't hung out like they usually did, so Steady wasn't aware that anything had changed with her. Krypton replied that she was doing fine, and Steady believed her. He knew the famine was hard on them all, and moral wasn't exactly great, especially when they were losing loved ones, but he hoped the pack was strong enough to stick together through this. Yeah, they are hard to catch. They're slippery and a lot stronger than they look, he commented.

She asked if he had ever caught a fish and Steady's gazed moved to the water. A time or two, but I'm not great at it, he admitted. Now would probably be a good a time as any to perfect his fishing skills, since it was the only abundant food source around at the moment. But, it still took a lot of energy with no promise of a reward. He glanced to Krypton, Wanna go fishing? he asked, assuming that was why she broached the subject.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Just save it! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 05, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 11, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 13, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 20, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - June 24, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Just save it! - by RIP Krypton - July 08, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Just save it! - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 12:10 PM