Sunbeam Lair Maybe a place to settle?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Often did she try to veer away from relying on assumptions alone, yet it was often that they seemed to play out as predicted. The stranger was there seeking a home, interested in acquiring acceptance into her tribe. She almost felt inclined to allow him to remain there for the sole purpose of providing necessary manpower, but was quick to correct her thoughts. No matter how difficult the times might currently be, she could not give in to such desires, for doing so would only result in her eventual downfall. To grant access into her home to just anyone would cause a great deal of distrust and uncertainty, which were two key feelings that she was set on avoiding. And so, the male was not welcomed in directly after his purpose for being there was given, as the female steered the conversation towards a brief interview.

"It pleases me to know that you have developed an interest in this home of mine," the dragoness began. "But do understand that I must ensure that only those of the trustworthy trait are permitted within these boundaries." Trust and loyalty walked hand in hand, from the yearling's perspective, and so one could not be had without the other. "I encourage you to answer me with pure honesty and nothing less," she'd urged shortly after. It was important, after all, that she be given only the truth. For without it, their bond would lack trust, and without trust there would be no loyalty tying them together. It was something that she could not allow to happen, especially given their current situation, and so she'd taken a few precautions beforehand. For, as it currently stood, no one could ever be too careful.

With a faint wave of her muzzle, Asterr motioned for the male to sit, though she herself remained standing. It was suggested, more than it had been commanded, wishing to make him more comfortable prior to the start of the interview. "Please begin by offering to me your name," the dragoness voiced, observing the male all the while. "Then proceed by sharing with me your skills, and perhaps even your interests." No matter the outcome, she was certain that the experience in itself would remain as a reminder to herself for future assessments.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 10, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 10, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 13, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 14, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 16, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Hollow - June 21, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Maybe a place to settle? - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 01:43 AM