Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The dark figure was speaking to her — but the words went through her at first. There was silence when he opened his mouth. No, wait, there was sound - she just didn't know what those sounds meant. For a second she was concerned by this. A brief frown forming upon her face. And then, as he came nearer with the gift and she witnessed it swinging from his clenched teeth, something in her head clicked; the sound came rushing back and her understanding came with it.

-am might try meat soon? Stark was saying, and when he moved to nuzzle against her shoulder Octavia felt a tiny shiver run through her body. She pulled away from his touch, and was staring absent-mindedly down at the ground where the goose had been dropped, before returning fully to herself. What? she interjected quietly, oddly sullen, but mentally filled in the blanks in the bit of speech she had managed to ingest.

Tambourine.. Eats meat. I mean, he could, probably, has the teeth, maybe she had slept too long. The words came out of her with a slow start, then were a jumble, and Octavia squinted down at the goose for a second as if blaming it for her suddenly tangled tongue; but then she looked up at Stark, took a breath, and was normal again. Ah, sorry, I think I'm still kind of groggy. We can give him something, see if he'll eat it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by RIP Tavi - June 14, 2016, 02:11 PM