Sleeping Dragon If I had a voice I could sing
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
One more post from @Lagertha and we could probably wrap this up! I went ahead and titled you up and everything so you're good to go! c:

The other woman did not seem to be bothered by the odd exchange...and the simultaneous departure of the two women and for that Gyda was grateful. “Good,” Gyda breathed when Lagertha made the promise of treating Thuringwethil with the same level of respect that she would show Gyda herself. That was all Gyda asked: respect and that their weight be pulled. Nothing that she did not expect of herself. “I see no reason not to welcome you into our fold so long as you pull your weight. You will hold the rank of Mu, for now.” It was the bottom of their adult tier, admittedly, but there was plenty of opportunity for Lagertha to prove herself to Gyda and Thuringwethil, and surely plenty more to come while Gyda was left indisposed with the birth of her babes. It would be soon, the shield-maiden's body told her. Every thing was ready...Gyda was ready. Now, all that she could do was wait and while she waited the Viking Queen figured she might as well make herself as useful as she could. “Come,” The shield-maiden encouraged with a soft smile and a gesture of her muzzle. “Let me give you the tour ...though it may be slow.” A sheepish grin was given before Gyda began to walk, expecting Lagertha to follow after her.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Wildfire - June 10, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Gyda - June 10, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Wildfire - June 10, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Gyda - June 11, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 11, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Antumbra - June 11, 2016, 01:33 PM