Ankyra Sound some truths we only see in the corners of our eyes
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Caiaphas took no measures to conceal her devastation as it immersed her every feature before turning into rage like a switch, culminating in a single, impotent command: fuck off. In that moment Lusca became conscious of the fact that she was in possession of something most valuable to the witch -- and more importantly, that she had something to hold over her head. 

Realization visibly and in a manner not unlike the light of heaven whelmed her expression. A rictus grin unfurled upon her gums, her mind's turbines falling to the darkness of childish ridicule. "Jealousy does not become you." She said. "It is so unbecoming, in fact, that nobody will stick around long enough to give you what you really want. A family, right?"

"Couldn't even keep Vlad around, and he smells like piss. What does that say about you?"

Teeth clicking and snapping in a bid for retaliation, Lusca lowered her head and gritted them into a scissor bite. "I'm telling you again to back off." Her tail thrashed at the end of her like a matador's taunting muleta. They need me to live, and you need them. What's your move?
Messages In This Thread
RE: some truths we only see in the corners of our eyes - by Lusca - June 14, 2016, 07:33 PM