The Tangle I come back with more guns, and ships, and so the balance shifts...
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 
Maude had some faint knowledge of the cre- packs further inland. Faint being the operative word. She didn't know the names of the packs east of her crew, nor how many there were, but she figured that if push came to shove, she could run back to Ankyra Sound and escape them.

A foolish notion, but one of many from her mind.

Maude headed towards the Tangle, though she skirted the rocky territory, walking along the edge of it and the marsh. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of the fetid, stagnant water, much preferring the fresh crispness of the sea. Her mind wandered back to the ocean, protesting her body's movements further inland when there was sand to be walked on and seawater to accidentally swallow. But she was here for more than just curiosity at the state of their neighbors. She was here to find food.

She figured that now that some green was popping up that prey would steadily be returning to the land. And if that was true, she wanted to be one of the first to find something juicy for her...crew. Yeah...her crew...

But Maude was no land-lubber. A seadog by birth and heart, she was no match for the ooze of the marsh. Her paw squelched and sunk into the green-brown depths, and Maude let out an uncharacteristic squeal of disgust and surprise. Begad! Fookin' 'ell no!
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)