Hushed Willows Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
There would be complaints and there would be resistance, she knew this. They both knew this, and were once again on the same page. It worried her to some degree, but perhaps it should've bothered her more — yet Octavia had Harlyn now, and those that followed the older woman, plus she had Stark, so anyone else that came between the pack's security and happiness and this ragtag group of new friends would be dealt with.

You're right, she comments as she follows him, but remains sullen even as the pair pass in to the Crook's heart. As the dark man deposits the goose upon the ground, Tavi looks at it. She doesn't say anything, and neither does her stomach. She is thinking, but her mind is taking a bit longer than usual to do so, and thus she seems to be even more thoughtful than before. I worry that they will never accept me. That they'll never accept that Warbone is gone. It bothered her to say it, but it was the truth. He had left them and not returned. She could only hold out hope for so long. And if they don't support me, what am I to do? She thought of Nova Rose then, and the threat the old woman posed if they were ever excommunicated. It wouldn't surprise Octavia in the slightest if the old bat went crawling to Reek just to spite her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's where you're wrong: she was already perfect. - by RIP Tavi - June 15, 2016, 02:26 PM