Silvertip Mountain Meh.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
The late afternoon way cloud with the threat of rain pouring down. His ears swiveled as thunder sounded, loud as if it was right overhead. The black didn't falter, however, having no fear of the loud noises that were high above him. He knew that part of the storm couldn't hurt him. It was the bright light that came down from the dark clouds that was scary. It lit up the sky like day time, and he had seen the damage it could do. Lucky, it was nothing but thunder at the moment.

He was hanging out close to the clearing where the pups' den was, hoping they didn't mind the storm, but close enough that if they called out, he would be there in a second. He sighed, exhausted from the day. He knew being a leader would mean more responsibility, but it seemed harder than what he imagined. When Fitz was leader, he had not only Zaria, but Steady and Mason to help distribute the duties. Now, he felt like it was just him. He knew Zaria must be mourning, in addition to caring for the pups, so he couldn't fault her for not doing what Beta's do. Still, he needed help, and he needed to do something about that. 

But, a decision couldn't be made hastily, and Steady pushed aside the thoughts for now as the rain finally came. He sat back on his haunches, reveling in the break it brought from the summer heat. Steady was never one to dislike the rain, especially when it cooled him off. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM