Silvertip Mountain Longing and rusted
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been a busy Alpha as of late, and had to make some tough decisions. The pack was filling nicely and he was grateful for that. The howl that reached his ears told him there might be another. He paused in his tracks briefly before trotting towards the borders, his gaze taking in the silhouette of Ezekiel and one other wolf.

His eyes narrowed, though he grinned as he looked to his pack mate. Is there something you're not telling me? Are you starting a harem in my pack? he joked, his voice light. It seemed as though Ezekiel was bringing all the new females to the pack. All the ones he brought seemed to pretty, too, though Steady only had eyes for Niita. Steady wouldn't know how to react if Ezekiel was, in fact, starting his own harem. 

He looked to the female, his expression turning a little more serious, though his voice remained pleasant. I'm Steady, Alpha of Silvertip Mountain, he said, introducing himself. You are...? His voice trailed off, expecting her to finish it. She seemed respectful already, and for that he was glad. Steady didn't think Ezekiel would bring anyone to the borders who he wouldn't be sure Steady would accept. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2016, 07:35 AM