Silvertip Mountain Longing and rusted
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Quickly the one she guessed was to be the Alpha had come and made his presence clear. His fur was dark, almost hard to see him come through the trees with the sun having set a while ago. Come to think of it, she felt like out of the three of them, she was the most noticeable out of the darkness with he phantasmic pelt of hers glowing in the dim light of the moon. 

The first things that came out of the Alpha's mouth caught the young damsel off guard. Her ears flattened and confusion settled in, a harem? Ezekiel didn't come off as someone who would, but, what could she have gotten herself into? She glanced over at the grey one, who legitimately sat between the Alpha and the loner in both hues of the grey scale and as a mediator between them. 

Promptly Ezekiel denied such accusations (in which the joke had flew over Reiko's head at this point) and Steady introduced himself, bringing on a more serious tone which helped Reiko forget about the odd scenario that made her rather uncomfortable quickly to begin. Zeeke nudged her, snapping the young woman out of her daze in trying to figure out what had happened with the whole harem conversation - "Uh - hi! I'm Reiko, I come from lands of snow, once princess of the Izuka clan. It's a pleasure lord Steady." 

Having grown up with mannerisms, it was a hard habit to break, despite many asking her to be more casual with them. Dipping her head in the greeting, again, just something polite to do. The day that Reiko did something impolite would be a thing to behold, it was frankly second nature. "If I was aware of Ezekiel's plans, perhaps I would come another time under a different guide." there it was, the humour she found in the greeting. The initial shock had faded and she found herself more comfortable to joke about, teasing the young man who had brought her here just a little.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2016, 07:35 AM