Silvertip Mountain Longing and rusted
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Ezekiel was patient and smart enough to remind quiet while Steady spoke with Reiko. Steady was the deciding factor, though he didn't reign with an iron fist. Ezekiel could have an influence in Steady's decision, whichever way it wavered.

The female admitted she hadn't though she would need to begin at the bottom. Steady's ears flicked back, uncertain on how he felt about that. One the one paw, it was a plus she was honest. On the other, she need naive on how packs other than her previous one worked. She could cause havoc in a well-established pack by acting above her rank and disrespecting the other wolves. 

Steady was quiet as he listened to why she was banished from her previous home. She seem to come to terms quickly with the fact that she would be at the lowest end of the pack ranks. The dark Alpha wondered if she really understood that, or if she just wanted to understand. He had a feeling she didn't know what she was getting herself into. While this was more a relaxed pack, ranks were still respected, and punishments would be harsh if someone disobeyed them. 

He was still on the fence when she commented that she was a medic. His serious and considering expression gave way just a bit to soften at her joke. He could understand if she wasn't a fighter who would attack a trespasser, but he would expect her to call for back up. Krypton was their resident caretaker, but Steady knew they could use another.

After a few moments, weighing the pros and cons, Steady spoke. I expect you to learn quickly the hierarchy of the pack, and respect those above you. If you do nothing else, you must do that. While we consider each other family, and ranks aren't upheld in a hostile way, it can quickly turn to that if you don't carry yourself in way that shows others you know where they, and you, stand in this pack, he explained. 

His decision made, he smiled to her. Ezekiel can show you around. He's a good example to go from if you're ever unsure on what to do, he said. Welcome to Silvertip Mountain, he added, before turning and heading back into the territory.

Last from me, unless he'll need to say more
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Steady - June 17, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Longing and rusted - by Ezekiel - June 18, 2016, 07:35 AM