Ankyra Sound I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Maude appeared to be struggling to dislodge the deceased crab — thought to be such by Kjalarr due to the splits within it's shell and it's otherwise lack of movement — that still clung to her nose. She ignored his question, which had been more or less rhetorical anyway: he could tell well enough that Maude was having a hard time of it, simply couldn't resist the opportunity to rib her for it. His hackles bristled at her tone, upper lip curling back to reveal his teeth at what he took to be her insubordination. “I am your Beta, Maude,” The pallid Viking reminded her with a sharp rumble. “You would do well to remember that when you speak to me, or the crab will be the least of your problems.” Kjalarr warned her. Even if she was struggling, even if she was in pain he was still her superior and Kjalarr would see her submission even if he had to aggressively force her into it himself. There were few wolves who could talk to him as brazenly as she did: though that honor was strictly reserved for family. “Would you like to try that again?” He inquired simply. The truth was: whether he helped her or not depended solely upon her. The crab wasn't enough for one wolf, let alone two and if he refused to help her due to insubordination then he wasn't really losing much. A few slurps of meat, perhaps; whereas she stood to suffer more than just the pinch of the crab's locked claw.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm totally not screwing with you, man. Totally. - by Kjalarr - June 17, 2016, 03:19 PM