Blackfeather Woods From the ground up
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She sighed again at his words. Perhaps they had both been a little irresponsible. But neither of them could have predicted the famine, and neither of them could have predicted how the Dark Brotherhood would react. They certainly weren't the victims here, but to call them the evil doers wouldn't be right either. Still, Malice only blamed herself and the Brotherhood; for if they had been kind and had given her a chance, all their lives would've been better. Pyro and Vassago were the victims here, for if they remained, they would be used. Malice was a great fighter, but she couldn't defend her pups from a whole pack minus Cicero and possibly Kendra. 

Then why do I have this feeling all would've been better if I had stayed at Phantom Hollow? She spoke, her voice cracking. She didn't mind the cursing, only pulled a "shh, the kids are sleeping" face before moving on. I mean, just look at us. She let her eyes dart around the den in which she had been for way too long. We are prisoners! She exclaimed just slightly louder, but tone still soft and cracking here and there.

Her golden eyes were only slightly sparkling with tears, but unlike burke, she could control her emotions and talk about them openly- most of the time. It was no secret that she was avoiding confessing her love for him, fearing rejection more than anything. Just the slightest nudge and their whole bond would be broken. It's not your fault, Burke. They are foolish, minus your daughter and Cicero. She admitted. I have witnessed what a great leader you are and how well you treated them, even Nemesis for that matter, and to toss you aside like that, I just-I just wanna... She made an angry face and a clicking noise with her tongue, moving her neck at the same time. It was meant to look like a wolf breaking their neck, but it might have looked just plain silly. 

She let the air slowly flee her lungs, her eyes now resting on the dead duck he had brought. She didn't feel hungry at all, her emotions being enough to feed an entire pack, but to refuse meant trouble with the stoic man. Thank you... She said softly, pulling the duck just a little bit closer before eating. At her first bite she noticed that her body was actually pretty hungry, but she couldn't eat it all. That was not the way she was raised, for even the brute of Lucifer Peak had been taught manners- most of them at least. She left some meat for Burke, since she really wasn't the only one in this world. Besides, Burke starving would mean death to her as well.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 18, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 18, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: From the ground up - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 10:44 AM