Silvertip Mountain I am ready now
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He had been patrolling the borders since late morning. It seemed his brain didn't feel so frazzled if he was moving, and he didn't care if he was wasting energy. He just needed to move. The howl that reached his ears wasn't quite welcome, but he wouldn't ignore it. He was already heading in that direction, anyways. 

His ears perked when the wolf came into view, his eyes squinting. Was that Desna? He hadn't really ever expected to see her again, though he had invited her here the last they met. A hint of a smile appeared on his maw, though it wasn't nearly the one he would usually have to greet her. Desna, he greeted warmly. What brings you here? He figured she was visiting, remembering she hadn't wanted to join a pack last they spoke.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 21, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 03:54 PM