Silvertip Mountain I am ready now
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Ever the down-to-business type, she told him of her name change straight from the get-go. He had liked that she didn't beat around the bush. She had always gotten straight to the point in things, and he could definitely appreciate that. Very well, Valette, he responded with a soft smile. He wondered if her name change had anything to do with her leaving her previous pack to set a new course for herself. New name, new life?

He was surprised when she voiced her wishes to join the pack, and his expression showed it. You're welcome here, of course, he said firstly, wanting to qualm any fears she might have had over that. What changed your mind? he asked, curious.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 21, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: I am ready now - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: I am ready now - by RIP Valette - June 22, 2016, 03:54 PM