Silvertip Mountain Meh.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yup! :-)

His gaze caught her form easily as her white coat stood out among the scenery. He watched her quietly, intent on studying their newest member. However, it was not to last as she spotted him, as well. She was respectful in her approach, submissive and low in all the right places. He returned her friendly smile, his tail wagging. 

It is, he agreed. I'd like the company. He figured it might be a good time to get to know her. After a few moments of comfortable silence, he asked, How did you meet Ezekiel? He remembered his friend had been the one who brought her to the borders. Steady still thought it was funny how Ezekiel had brought not one, but two females to this pack so far. Maybe his friend had a soft spot for them. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Meh. - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 22, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Meh. - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Meh. - by Steady - June 28, 2016, 10:17 PM