Larksong Grotto Let's Rise
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Aspen came to him quickly, for that he was glad for. Charley stood and, with a wag of his tail, stepped forward to nuzzle her shoulder and exchange licks to the face. He didn't bother mentioning the hunt, not yet: he still felt guilty from losing the hunt for her. Instead, he got right to the 
          "Hello there Angel. Have you heard about this new thing Reek is following, some sun god that expects loyalty after spending a lifetime hurting you? Raas is the reason my mother was a cheating whore, why my father is dead, why my sister abandoned me. Why my life has been scraping by. Why every problem in our life happens, according to Reek: he hurts us and breaks us down so that we follow him."
With each word came more anger, but Charley averted his eyes to his paws so Aspen wouldn't think it was at her. He couldn't do this, couldn't live here. Not under the pressure of Reek and the Seer, no. Aspen was his mate now, but was she willing go go another step further?
Despite what happened with Vixen, would she still come with him and start a pack?
                         "Aspen, what do you think about starting a pack? Me and you at the head of it, ruling how we want and letting nobody get in our way! We could rule, have all the breeding rights to ourselves, first pick of any prey."

So, kidding, this thread is now dated to June 17th.
Messages In This Thread
Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 22, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Let's Rise - by Aspen - June 22, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Let's Rise - by Alder - June 24, 2016, 09:30 AM